Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful November: Day 4

Let's see today's Thankfulness..... I'm thankful for my pillow.  Almost 2 years ago I spent a lot of time in the hospital.  Even when I came home I couldn't sleep in my own bed, I couldn't lay down flat.  I had a hard miserable hospital bed and stuck on my back.  And through a mix-up I still didn't have my pillow, but just a random pillow from the house, it smelled more familiar, but it still wasn't mine.  Now admittedly, my pillow is getting pretty beat up, but it's my pillow, and it smells right, it feels right, and it can get just comfortable enough.  Having been so happy to have my pillow back that I've cried, I can in all honesty say, that I am thankful for my pillow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my body pillow, so I get the pillow love! Change anything on my bed and I won't sleep a wink!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...