Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm A Zombie, RRRAAARRRRGGGHHH *hack* *hack* *cough*

I haven't been posting much, I haven't been online much, heck, I haven't even been awake that much.  Although I no longer feel the cold symptoms, the cough and reoccurring headaches - occasionally migraines, still plague me.  The cough itself is horrendous.  If I had health insurance I'd have an appointment with a doctor yesterday.  Sadly, however, I don't, so I will continue to rely on over the counter cough meds and prayer.

I have reluctantly been carrying on the bare minimum of my daily duties.  I continue to dope up and face the elementary school lunch crowd, which has gotten much more mellow and interesting as the kids have finally given me the chance to show that I'm not just a rule enforcer, but a fairly interesting person.  At least I think I'm interesting.  I have so much I want to write about, but the time and my ability just aren't matched.  It may be a bit before full blogging resumes as my husband and I will be attending a marriage conference this mole day.  So until the next time, I'm going back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...