Wednesday, October 12, 2011

GeekGirlCon: Pictures

Ok, I don't usually post pictures of people here, especially not ones of myself, but with all the work into the costumes (which I'll talk about soon) and since I've already linked to pictures, why not!  Hang on for a the pictures we remembered to take while at GeekGirlCon 2011 (which wasn't much!)  Also I'll include a couple from the Mandalorian Mercs, and maybe borrow from a couple other people too.

All for your viewing after the  jump of course!



The Versions play while waiting for the con to open Orcrist and his team make a game in the Mystery Box Game Design contest
All the games made during the contest are available to play!
My little Leias.   All of us in costume.
The Leias protected us from the stormtroopers! The Leia's had some sparing practice with Katie Goldman
This Zombie Red Shirt stood with us in a couple lines. A great cosplayer!
Arnold J Rimmer
This sweet costume was made out of wood. Another very cool guy!
Cloak and Dagger Link, Dark Link, and a very cool interpretation of Navi. These guys were so very nice, especially to the girls.
Miniature Painting courtesy of Card Kingdom Lots of the "con kids" with the 501st
Playing games in the game room
As you can see it was a fun time!  Can't wait for next year and maybe I'll remember I'm holding a camera and take more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...