Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Blog Today

Yeah, ok... I didn't sit down and write today and I'm in the absolute middle (well pretty darn close) of the movie version of Girl With a Dragon Tattoo, and I think you all remember how much I loved the book!  Anyway.  I thought I'd just take this very brief moment while my amazing husband puts our daughter back into bed (and Lizabeth is exacting some painful revenge) to share a great geekdad list.

Go ahead and click through!  Then come back and tell me what was your favorite item on the list!
I definitely spent the most time as a child with the #1 and #5 all time greatest toys ever!  I was so blessed.  I have fond memories of the few times we were able to play with #2, especially the rare coveted large size.  No little inventor should be without access to #3 although #1, #2, and #4 are also helpful on these fronts.  A good dose of #5 is always helpful.  BEST TOYS EVER!!!  

Now back to my movie!  Don't forget to tell me your favorites of the top five toys of all time!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, first of all, your subject line is completely wrong: it was a blog, and actually a pretty good one. I won't insult you by telling you what I thought I would find on the 5 greatest toys of all time, but let me just say the link was WAY more interesting than I expected.
    So, my youngest's current fave is a version of #2 (we use the laundry basket very often). The older kid loves #3 (that was String, right?).
    I am so disappointed that #4 wasn't included in with #1, so that there would have been room for Ball. Obviously Ball should be included in the top 5 Greatest Toys Ever.
    Relative in SC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...