Friday, September 30, 2011

Looking For A Few Good Books

Looking for a little geeky reading to kick off your weekend (and wrap up litterary awareness week aka banned books week aka reading freedom week)?  Two very quick links might be of interest to you!

First for those on the parenting scene:  Geeky books for kids (or life with kids) can be found on this top 10 list by ohdeedoh.  I haven't investigated these books personally, but some of them are on my to-read list.

Next, if you love science fiction, but aren't sure what to read next, NPR has a massive 100 book flow chart with over 325 decision points to help lead you to the favorites voted on by over 60,000 readers.  You can check it out at the link above, or after the break.



Click to view massive size!


3 comments:

  1. I do more reading during the week when the kids are at school than on the weekends. Today on the agenda? Shopping! Why? Cause it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shellie - better yoy than me! Shoppimg is not my favorite chore.

    Siredge - I mostly do the library, to be honest. My eyesight is such that paperbacks are becoming a problem though, so I got given my Kindle. I honestly don't have much for it yet. A few free books and I watch Pixel of Ink for discounted ebooks.

    There is also an amazon sale on some Steampunk books, including Boneshaker (which I reviewed here) A full list with links in the comments, can be found here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...