Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Binary Day!!

There are only 6 more of these, most likely in my lifetime - and possibly yours as well.  Today is the last Binary Day in January.  The next 6 will occur this fall (in October and November).  Then we won't have another Binary Day until 1/1/2100.  I'm not sure about you, but without some major advances in medical sciences, time travel, or near light speed space travel, I'll probably miss that one.

If you didn't realize just how cool the date is, take out your new shiny calendar (if you've got one) or scroll ahead on your electronic calendar and mark all the binary days of October and November (10/1, 10/10, 10/11, 11/1, 11/10, 11/11)  Clear some space and get out your geekiest!  I don't have any big plans yet myself, but I'd love to know if anyone does anything or has anything planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...