Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Temporary Blog Pause

What looked like a normal week has become a crazy busy week.  Orcrist is gimping about and has a blog idea, but no time to get it on the server.  I have stuff I want to write but because I'm doing his errands and my own and getting ready to throw my young man's first birthday party (next Sunday).  I just don't have a lot of time to write.

I do feel that even through all of our horrendous struggles this last year that we have been incredibly blessed by our son, who is a normal growing healthy boy. I hope to write more later this week, but if tomorrow goes like today did, it'll be all I can do to hang on and clean up the spills along the way.

I am very grateful to those of you who commented on Monday's blog post about the need to ungender toys.  I am sorry I haven't been back on to comment again, but it's 11:30pm and I'm just now getting time on my keyboard.  Please feel free to discuss away and I'll come back with more when I can.

Love  ~~~ KtC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...