Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Get Your G33K On!

Well it's here!  I have a horrendously socially busy day today, and I'm desperately fighting an internal need to withdraw from society and hide in my home watching movies and playing offline games.  Still we'll trudge onward.

Just a few graphics after the jump to help you celebrate your Towel Day / Star Wars Day / Geek Pride Day / Glorious 25 May











I hope you all have a wonderful geeky day!  Feel free to share your own favorite images and what you and your beloveds are doing to celebrate the day!

Also, just in case you or a friend are not sure where you fit on the geek spectrum, I'll share this well love and generally accepted Venn-diagram for you.


And one other helpful chart by Julianna Brion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...