Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Too Tired

Life seems to be sliding back down to normal, but my sleep is all messed up thanks to Murphy and the storm of the year.  I did reap a discount sale, all but finishing my Christmas and birthday shopping.  I went to bed early, slept for 2 hours before being woken up by the sleep apnea snoring of my loving husband on the couch.  Sadly, I could not return to sleep.  I tried to work (I need to make a pdf, finish some code, and make a mailto script by tonight), but I wasn't very successful at that either.  So I read some blogs.  I should've written one for all of you, but I didn't.  I will try to do that after work tonight.

You know you are way too tired when you are sitting at a decent Chinese restaurant and order food you know you like, but when it arrives the only thing that tastes good is the tea.  Not a problem, the kids and hubby ate everything else, but now I'm really hungry.... and I'm off to be lunch lady.  I hope know one brings popcorn (which was going to be today's discussion).  Until later!  KtC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...